Hair Regrowth Foam for Women + Stimulating Hair Regrowth Supplement 60ctFoligain Australia
FOLIGAIN MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women is a white foam containing 2% minoxidil for use only on the scalp to help regrow hair in women. A simple, painless, clinically proven answer to hair loss in women.
Why use FOLIGAIN MINOXIDIL FOAM?
It’s easy to use: FOLIGAIN MINOXIDIL FOAM is used twice daily, once in the morning and once at night. FOLIGAIN MINOXIDIL FOAM takes seconds to apply and dries quickly. MINOXIDIL has been shown in clinical studies to regrow hair.
Minoxidil: Scientifically proven to regrow scalp hair
• One bottle (177ml) (approximately three month supply)
• For women who have a general thinning of hair on top of the scalp
• 2% minoxidil topical foam based solution
Is FOLIGAIN MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women Right for You?
FOLIGAIN MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women can help you and the more than 30 million other women like you who are experiencing hereditary hair thinning.
The checklist below will help you determine if FOLIGAIN MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women is right for you.
• You describe your hair as fine or thin.
• You’ve changed your hairstyle or cut your hair shorter because you are dissatisfied with the fullness of your hair.
• Your ponytail is smaller than it used to be.
• You notice more hair than usual in the shower drain, on your pillow, or in your hairbrush.
• Members of your immediate or extended family, male or female, have experienced hair loss.
• If you part your hair in the middle of your scalp, the width of the part shows more scalp than normal.
If two or more of these statements are true for you, you may be experiencing hereditary hair loss. FOLIGAIN.F2® MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women may be right for you.
How does FOLIGAIN MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women work?
Think of hereditary hair loss as the “hair follicle shrinker” and Minoxidil 2% as the “follicle revitaliser.” Minoxidil 2% works by getting inside your scalp to revitalise follicles and stimulate hair regrowth. By using Minoxidil 2% twice a day, every day, follicles increase in size, and the growing phase becomes longer. The result: hair regrowth.
In a 48-week study of over 300 women, researchers compared twice-daily application of 2% Minoxidil with twice-daily application of a placebo (medication-free solution) in women with hereditary hair loss. The results showed that:
• Minoxidil 2% effectively promoted hair regrowth
• Women in the study reported psychological and lifestyle benefits with Minoxidil 2% use
• Mild side effects such as scalp itching and irritation were reported
What to Expect From FOLIGAIN MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women:
To get the most out of FOLIGAIN MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women, it’s important to apply it correctly, twice a day, every day. Here are a few things you can expect as you begin your FOLIGAIN MINOXIDIL FOAM for Women Routine.
Within the first few weeks, as Minoxidil begins working, you may experience more hair loss than usual. This is temporary and an expected part of the Minoxidil process. If this hair loss continues after 6 weeks on Minoxidil, talk to your doctor.
Early hair regrowth is soft and colourless, like peach fuzz; however, with continued use, new hairs should be the same colour and thickness as your other hair.
Continued use is necessary or hair loss will begin again. If you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months, stop using this product.
• For external use only
• Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
• You have no family history of hair loss
• Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
• Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
• You do not know the reason for your hair loss
• You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
• Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
• You use other medicines on the scalp
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding
Foligain® Nutritional Supplement For Hair Loss: For men and women concerned about hair loss or thinning hair
Signs of male pattern baldness (Androgenetic Alopecia) usually begin when men are between the ages of twenty and forty-five. Male pattern baldness is hereditary and is caused by a male hormone called Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) being over produced in the body. When there is too much DHT in the scalp, it causes hair to fall out. The initial hair loss in male pattern baldness is almost always at the crown of the head, or near the temples.
The main thing to look for in a hair loss supplement is a DHT blocker. Blocking DHT from the scalp it the key to ending hair loss. The next thing you need is a product with the proper ingredients to promote circulation to the scalp, increasing hair growth. The final thing to look for is nutrients to clean away dead hair follicles, and feed the healthy and new hair follicles, so hair will be healthy.
How does Foligain® work?
• Foligain® reaches the follicle through the blood stream
• Foligain® promotes the growth of thick, healthy-looking hair
• Foligain® provides the hair follicles with the proper nutrients in order to grow
What are the key ingredients in Foligain®?
Like all cells in your body, your hair follicles need the proper nutrients in the proper amounts in order to grow. For many of these nutrients the most effective way for them to reach the follicle is through the blood stream when taken as an oral supplement.
Foligain® combines natural vitamins, minerals, DHT blockers, and compounds that promote the growth of thick, healthy-looking hair.
• Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: Ginkgo Biloba fastens blood flow to important peripheral part of human body along with fine capillaries thus directly affecting scalp parts. Blood carries oxygen with it so if there is more blood flow there is automatically more oxygen supply, oxygen brings more nutrients with it and all in all essential vitamins E & A give a new lease of life every time to the scalp.
• Saw Palmetto Berry Extract: Works by interrupting hormonal signals and therefore reducing the uptake by the hair follicles of a damaging chemical called dyhydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is also responsible for shrinking hair follicle with which the hair follicle gets smaller and finer. This is referred to as miniaturization with which the hair ultimately falls off. This is how DHT is responsible for about 95% of hair loss. The men or women who lose more hair are those who are genetically pre-disposed in producing more DHT than others.
• Nettle Leaf Extract:Nettle herb is an exceptional plant for restoring health and beauty to your hair. Nettle works on the inside of your body as well as the outside. Rich in minerals and vitamins to nourish every system in your body, nettles will make your hair grow, gleam, get thick and darken. An added bonus is smooth, clear skin and hard nails.
• Folate:Because folate is important in tissue growth and cellular function, it is essential for your body to have enough of it to produce healthy skin, nails and hair, because these body parts must regenerate rapidly. Folic acid therefore helps prevent hair loss. It also may be a factor in keeping your hair from becoming gray.
• Biotin:Biotin is a major component in the natural hair manufacturing process it is essential to not only grow new hair, but it also plays a major role in the overall health of skin and nails.
• Iodine:Iodine can affect hair loss because it directly affects your thyroid gland, which in turn, directly affects the health of your hair follicles. Hair follicles are delicate and very susceptible to being damaged. Healthy hair follicles grow shiny, thick, healthy hair, while unhealthy follicles lead to just the opposite.
• Zinc: Deficiency in zinc can contribute a lot to hair shedding because without zinc and other related minerals, you hair shafts get weakened, causing hair breakage and very slow hair regrowth. Zinc benefits for hair include promotion of cell reproduction, tissue growth and repair of broken tissues. It also maintains the oil-secreting glands that are attached to your hair follicles, thus decreasing their chances of falling off.
• Copper:Copper helps to form hemoglobin in the blood cells and helps to carry the oxygen in the red blood cells. A diet deficient in copper does not help the body to make the hemoglobin needed to carry sufficient blood supply to the hair roots. When hair does not get the vitamins and minerals that it needs, it will die and fall out. The amount of hair loss you experience as a result of this depends on the extent of the copper deficiency.
• Niacin:Since niacin has a dilating effect on vessels and capillaries it is thought to be increasing circulation to the scalp and stimulating ‘hair growth’.
• Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is thought to prevent hair loss and help create melanin, the pigment which gives hair its color.
• Beta-Sitosterol: Beta sitosterol is a natural plant extract used to stop hair loss in men and women. It has androgen-blocking properties which enable it to target the hormones responsible for male and female pattern baldness. When taken orally as a daily supplement, beta sitosterol has been shown to work best on men and women who have only recently noticed excessive hair loss or signs of premature balding. It's less effective on people who have had significant hair loss over the years
• Taurine: In a 2006 French study published in the "International Journal of Cosmetic Science," researchers confirmed that when the follicle's bulb takes in Taurine, it increases hair survival in vitro (test tubes) and prevents a specific inhibitor of hair growth called TGP.
• Jaborandi Leaves: Strengthens hair against breakage and loss. Promotes hair's natural shine.
• American Ginseng Root Extract: Ginseng is a wonderful herb that has many benefits. One of these is that it increases stimulation and improves circulation. This has helped those who are suffering from hair loss or weak and damaged hair. Ginseng will also remove any toxins that may be clogging your hair follicles, slowing down or stalling new hair growth.
What Can I Expect When Using Foligain®:
Foligain® begins to go to work immediately, but it takes some time to see visible results. Foligain® systematically works to re-grow your new hair as follows:
• Before new hair is grown, Foligain® works to stop hair loss
• Next, your existing hair becomes fuller and healthier
• Finally, new hair starts to blossom