FOLIGAIN® Advanced Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam For Women with Minoxidil 2%
Potent and Ultra Pure 2% Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment with Clinically Proven Results, Recommended for Women
- Easy-to-apply 2% Minoxidil foam hair loss treatment
- For women who have a general thinning of hair on top of the scalp
- Clinically proven to help regrow hair
- Reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth
- Fast-drying formula
FOLIGAIN® Minoxidil 2% Advanced Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam
for Women contains high-performance 2% Minoxidil for use only on the scalp to help regrow hair in women. Our easy-to-apply, fast-drying topical solution is formulated specifically for women suffering from hair loss or thinning hair. This is a simple, painless, clinically proven answer to hair loss in women! More than 30 million are experiencing hereditary hair thinning.
The checklist below will help you determine if our 2% Minoxidil Foam for Women is right for you:
- You describe your hair as fine or thin.
- You’ve changed your hairstyle or cut your hair shorter because you are dissatisfied with the fullness of your hair.
- Your ponytail is smaller than it used to be.
- You notice more hair than usual in the shower drain, on your pillow, or in your hairbrush.
- Members of your immediate or extended family, male or female, have experienced hair loss.
- If you part your hair in the middle of your scalp, the width of the part shows more scalp than normal.
If two or more of these statements are true for you, you may be experiencing hereditary hair loss.
What is Minoxidil?
Minoxidil was first created as a blood pressure medication but patients began to notice they were growing more hair! With a change of direction, doctors started prescribing minoxidil as a hair loss treatment that promotes a full, healthy head of hair.
How does Minoxidil work?
Minoxidil topical solution is used to stimulate hair growth in people who are balding. It seems to exert its maximum effect at the crown of the head (vertex, shown below). The exact way that minoxidil works is not known, but it may stimulate hair growth by improving the blood supply to the hair follicles.
Hair Regrowth: Stimulates the scalp area—specifically the deadened hair follicles—which exerts maximum hair growth on the crown of the head.
Stop Hair Loss and Thinning: Utilizing 2% minoxidil, it improves blood flow to the scalp area, effectively stimulating deadened hair follicles to help slow/stop hair thinning in women.